Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Last month we celebrated my 28th birthday. I got a lot of nice presents. I also got a lot of nice comments on the different places I have accounts on the internet. Dagon made me a Return Of The Living Dead inspired cake topper and he baked and decorated the cake. It was very yummy and looked cool. It was the first cake he's ever decorated with more than frosting and sprinkles. We had a zombie themed party and watched Return of The Living Dead and the remake of Night of The Living Dead. It was a very cool birthday.

My cake:
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a perfect cake! What a fun way to spend your special day! Happy belated birthday, I'm sure you had a fabulous time :)

Melissa Valeriote said...

Now that's what I call a Birthday cake! Hope your day was spooktacualr.

Anonymous said...

Hey...

It looks very nice.. Its a very good arrangement to make fun on such events.. It is very good to play games with kids to entertain them...

Safe online games